Survey Explores Women’s Skincare Needs and DesiresPosted on September 27, 2010 | by Boston Plastic Surgery
Harris Interactive and Neutrogena conducted an online survey last month, which “explores the complex relationship women have with their cosmetics.” 1,018 women over the age of 18 responded to the survey, answering questions about their priorities and needs when it comes to skin care and cosmetics.
What Women Want (from Skin Care Products)
- 58 % said if they could own one product, it should be one that delivers flawless skin tone.
- 68 % would give up something important to have flawless skin
- 46 % say they’ve incorporated makeup into their skincare routine
- 56 % are relying on cosmetic that offer sun protection
- 58 % women over age 55 want to minimize lines and wrinkles
- 8 % want longer lashes
- 3 % want fuller lips
- 2 % want enhanced cheekbone definition
You can read more about these survey results on JNJ.com
Maintaining Healthy Skin
Great products are a key factor in maintaining beautiful, healthy skin, but many people also need professional guidance from a physician or aesthetician – especially those who have sensitive or dry skin. If you’re one of the many patients regularly undergoing procedures like microdermabrasion or a chemical peel, you’ll definitely benefit from a physician’s guidance in choosing skincare products that work in conjunction with your treatment.
Under the guidance of Dr. Samaha and our distinguished staff, led by Anne Corey, R.E. and Kathy Suppa-Antonowicz, R.E., R.I., we will carefully examine your unique skin’s condition and recommend just the right program to repair, renew and maintain healthier, smoother, clearer skin. Read more about the skin wellness center at Boston Plastic Surgery