Fees & Financing
We would be happy to quote “ballpark estimates” for most of our procedures, but each fee depends on the location of the surgery (hospital or office-based surgical suite), operating time involved, surgical technique used, and type of anesthesia. You will be given an individual fee quote, good for six months, at your personal consultation.
- Surgeon's fee (Board Certified Plastic Surgeon)
- All visits before and after surgery
- Operating room time and supplies
- Anesthesia (Board Certified Physician Anesthesiologist)
- The very best in implants, bra, or liposuction garments
Visa, MasterCard & American Express Gladly Accepted
For your convenience healthcare financing is available through the following providers:
CareCredit offers a full range of no interest and extended payment plans for treatment fees up to $25,000.
- 48 month plan options [Click for CareCredit's payment calculator]
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
- For treatment fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- Monthly payments as low as $76 on a $3,000 procedure fee