Refresh Your Appearance Today
To refresh your appearance in a hurry, try injectables. During an appointment that easily fits into a lunch hour, injectable treatments can help you smooth wrinkles, soften lines and restore youthful volume to your cheeks. Results are noticeable within a couple of days with many treatments, and instantly with many more. Best of all, there is very little downtime, and the effects can last for months.
What are my options?
We offer a variety of facial injectables to meet your needs. At your personal consultation, we’ll help you choose a product based on your goals, your unique anatomy, and any personal preferences you may have. Choose from the list below to learn more about each option:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and brow lines
- Juvéderm® family of fillers: Restore lost volume, smooth facial wrinkles, or subtly enhance the lips
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Improve cheek contour, correct mild jowling, and improve wrinkles for up to two years
- Restylane® family of fillers: Reduce lines, restore volume to sunken areas, fill deeper creases, and enhance lips
- Dysport®: Smooth out dynamic expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and brow
- Kybella®: Spot-reduce excess fat under the chin (submental fullness)
Our Experienced, Professional Nurse Injectors
At Boston Plastic Surgery, we are lucky to have two highly experienced nurse injectors. Each has an extensive knowledge of facial anatomy and offers careful attention to your needs (as well as a skilled hand!) to deliver noticeable yet natural results. Our Aesthetic Nurse Injection Specialist, Maryanne Savage, RN, BSN has over 30 years of experience as a registered nurse and has specialized exclusively in aesthetic nursing since 2006. Our Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner, Rachel Cohen, DCNP, APRN, BS has worked as a healthcare practitioner specializing in skin since 2006 and is a dermatology certified nurse practitioner.
Learn more about your options & get started today
We would love to help you feel fabulous about the way you look—and we would be happy to help you explore your options during a private consultation. Contact us today to book your appointment with Maryanne Savage, Rachel Cohen, or Dr. Samaha!
We can often see patients the same day or next day, especially if you have been in to see us previously. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 617.786.7600 to see if an appointment is available, even if you want to come in very early or late. We do our best to accommodate our patients’ busy schedules!