Your experience with our practice matters, and we’d like you to share your opinion on one of the websites we participate with. You can post a review about your cosmetic treatment and share with others (anonymously!). By mentioning our practice, it greatly helps us get the word out to the community about our services.
Real Patient Ratings will also be sending you a request to let us know about your experience.
A few recommended guidelines:
- You can remain anonymous or use just a simple set of initials
- Focus on your surgery – it’s ok to share the positives and negatives of your experience
- What type of procedure(s) did you have? What kind of results?
- Explain why you chose Boston Plastic Surgery
Where to write:
1. Go to the Boston Plastic Surgery listing on Google Maps
2. About halfway down the listing, there’s a button that says “Write a review”
3. If you don’t have a Google Account, you may need to create one. (Don’t worry… it’s free!)
1. Go to the RealSelf.com review form
2. Complete the form and share details about your experience. Enter the name of your surgeon in the field marked “Full name of your provider/doctor.”
RealSelf.com will require you to create a free user account. Your information is private and won’t be shared (not even with our offices).
Thanks for your help! We deeply appreciate your support and willingness to share your experience with others.