Finally, There’s Hair Restoration That Works! 6 Reasons We <3 NeoGraftPosted on December 18, 2015 | by Boston Plastic Surgery
Have you heard? Here at Boston Plastic Surgery, we’re offering a new option for restoring a full, healthy head of hair! And not only does it have high success and patient satisfaction ratings, it’s also the first automated, minimally invasive system of its kind. Curious? Keep reading!
Meet the NeoGraft Hair Transplantation System
More than 50 million men and women suffer from hair loss in the United States, but NeoGraft® offers a reason to celebrate. NeoGraft is an automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) system that uses your own hair follicles to stimulate hair growth in thinning or bald areas.
So, what does that mean? With NeoGraft, Dr. Samaha and his expert team can harvest hair follicles from the back of your head, where your hair is naturally fullest, and transplant the healthy follicles to where you need them most. The result is a fuller head of hair that grows naturally.
Why We Love NeoGraft
There is lots to love about NeoGraft, and patients agree: this revolutionary FUE transplant system has a 93% “Worth It” rating on RealSelf.com, a popular online community focused on cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures.
Here are a few reasons to love NeoGraft:
1. NeoGraft is minimally invasive. The procedure is relatively comfortable and most patients can resume normal activity within just a day or two, making it a great alternative to hair restoration options that involve painful incisions and a longer recovery process.
2. It’s automated. Because NeoGraft automates the hair transplantation process, there’s less risk of damaging the hair follicles. It also makes the procedure shorter and more gentle.
3. NeoGraft uses your own hair follicles, so you don’t have to worry about synthetic products. Using your own hair also ensure your results will look natural and blend in with the rest of your hair.
4. There will be no unsightly linear scar! Many hair transplant procedures require a large incision at the back of the head to harvest hair follicles. This results in a large, linear scar that can detract from your results.
5. Your results will look better and better over time—and they’ll look totally natural. Because hair grows cyclically, your hair growth will gradually improve and fill in over the course of about five to nine months. Your new hair will fully match the rest of your head, so you can even keep the procedure your little secret.
6. There is a high success rate, so you’ll be enjoying a fuller, healthier head of hair before you know it!
Still not convinced? Come see the amazing NeoGraft results for yourself by scheduling a personalized consultation with Dr. Samaha. He will evaluate your hair loss, review your options, and help design a treatment plan that works for you.