Ready to Finesse Your Curves for Summer? We’ve Got You Covered with CoolSculptingPosted on April 20, 2017 | by Boston Plastic Surgery
Have you heard? Fat reduction just got easier with a new, non-surgical option at Boston Plastic Surgery! We’re excited to offer CoolSculpting®, an innovative technology that spot-treats stubborn areas of fat without surgery, needles, or downtime.
How does CoolSculpting work?
CoolSculpting uses a proprietary cooling technology to “freeze” fat cells to the exact temperature where they break down, leaving surrounding tissues unharmed. Over the course of around 90 days, an average of 20-25% of fat cells in the treated area break down and are naturally metabolized by the body.
Depending on your concerns, CoolSculpting can be used successfully on the abdomen, hips, flanks, back (goodbye bra rolls!), inner & outer thighs, and even under the chin.
So, what’s the big deal?
Traditionally, the only option for reducing stubborn diet- and exercise-resistant fat involved surgical intervention with liposuction. While liposuction was, and still is, an excellent option for slimming bulges and improving contours, many patients don’t want to commit to surgery—and some don’t require dramatic reshaping and fat removal.
CoolSculpting offers an alternative for anyone who is bothered by annoying areas of flab that just won’t budge even with a healthy lifestyle. While it’s not a weight loss solution and does not produce the same dramatic results as liposuction, CoolSculpting is a great option for patients at a healthy weight who hope to look more trim and toned.
Patients and the media alike are loving CoolSculpting, with rave reviews in various publications, including The View, E! News, Good Morning America, Vogue, Allure, and many more.
Here are a few reasons we ♥ CoolSculpting:
- It’s quick! Treatment of one area takes about 35 minutes.
- We have different applicators to target a variety of areas, from larger problem areas on the abdomen to smaller bulges, such as bra rolls or chin fat.
- We offer “DualSculpting” to treat two areas at one time, resulting in less treatment time and more even results.
- There’s no downtime! You can resume normal life right away, making it a great lunchtime treatment.
- No needles or surgery involved, and patients report that treatment discomfort is minimal.
Have we piqued your interest?
Hoping to learn more about your Boston CoolSculpting options? Contact us today! We would love to discuss your option for looking your best by summer.